I love this comic strip - it is a Canadian one that I grew up with. I feel like I grew up with Michael and Elizabeth! And I read this comic strip almost like a visit from old friends. It often curbs my homesickness when I crave all things Canadian!
Poutine anyone?
Any ways, today's was particularly funny as I just made a special lunch party of BBQ cheeseburgers with a side of coleslaw, and cake with berries and whip cream. The sundays were our special Sunday treat yesterday....
http://www.fborfw.com/strip_fix/archives/002632.php
Oh, and please don't blame me of this comic strip becomes a regular stop for you!
P.S. Bonus points if you can comment on what poutine is!
Monday, August 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



![[the-library.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjZlgbkzq4RFoBQc3lUKiqnqmqJKJ_OvF8tsg4xUtv3A6fDdV2iaYc-f2GJHGXNypj1LPHuqZ8UPUpK7aA0NY7wN5lyaEYmIfFqYSDIxPYzg_rBBouE60A0LABiXUbdI73MhHN24Xb7-nc/s1600/the-library.jpg)





3 comments:
Mmmm, the mere mention of poutine and I want to run out and get some!
Not sure why fries smothered in gravy and cheese curds haven't caught on down south...
I LOVE this comic strip!!! I started reading it YEARS ago when they had their dog Farley. Farley is my maiden name, so it really got my attention. :)
It is the one comic that I read everyday and love to keep up with their family. Mr. U says I talk about them like I talk about old friends!! HAHA!
His,
Mrs. U
Hee hee, I used to read this all the time when we used to get the paper.
Blessings,
Post a Comment