Monday, August 6, 2007

Question 2 - What is it you do?

Our contest is closed, and so are the comments. If you would still like to answer the questions we would love to have your answers emailed to mrs.pear (at) cox.net. Thank you.

We have all been asked that annoying question at exactly the wrong time. You know the one...

"And what is it that you do????"

As a woman who works very hard at home, I am sometimes at a loss for an answer! I know that I am on the go all day, but I am not always sure what I do! I know that Miss Pear was cared for, meals got made, clothing got washed, house got cared for, but did that really take all day? Usually the answer is yes, but what I accomplished feels so miniscule in the scheme of things! Yet I know that what I do has a huge impact on my family!

As a woman who works very hard in her home, how do you answer this question?

(looking for both the humorous and the serious here!)

Please remember to include your email address with your comment so that we may be able to contact you if you win, and that we may use your comment for both research purposes and also as a direct quote in our writings. (Your comment here is viewed as permission to do such.) For the introductory post and information on the contest, please click here.)
Blog Widget by LinkWithin