It is very hot here today, again.
And Miss Pear is still sick, but at least the fever is over. So now we just have the cold and being awake (but remaining in bed) for two hours last night. However she was talking to her puppy and duck most of that time off and on. It was very cute.
We are getting ready for a visit back home this fall, and Monday night sat down and made up the schedule to see what fits, and here it is:
Sunday - flying, stay in city
Monday - drive to country to see my family, recover
Tuesday - shopping with my family in the AM, resting and relaxing rest of the day
Wednesday - AM return to city, PM shopping for the good things you can only get in Canada
Thursday - AM Children's museum with the Grandmas, PM - mini family reunion supper
Friday - AM Shopping at a wonderful bookstore for Canadian Literature for Miss Pear and I, PM - Date night (MIL babysits)
Saturday - AM still deciding amongst options, PM BBQ with friends (is it tacky to ask them to bring a salad or dessert to share?)
Sunday - AM Church PM Family supper (My parents, Mr. Pear's mom, brother, sister-in-law and nephew)
Monday - preAM get on a plane home.
Yup, I get tired just thinking about it!
Today I am ordering some books from Amazon.ca so that they will be waiting for us. Books we cannot get here. That actually defines the small amount of shopping I am hoping to do there - stuff I cannot get at home!
Last night I got Miss Pear's epipen refilled as her old one is expiring this month, and a new toothbrush holder for her. Oh, and the pencil crayons I still wanted for on the plane (they were 25% off, and I paid for them with the CVS gift card I got for a new prescription).
I have also assembled activity bags for on the plane, nice flat ones, but that is another post.
Suffice to say, we are getting very excited about our trip.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



![[the-library.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjZlgbkzq4RFoBQc3lUKiqnqmqJKJ_OvF8tsg4xUtv3A6fDdV2iaYc-f2GJHGXNypj1LPHuqZ8UPUpK7aA0NY7wN5lyaEYmIfFqYSDIxPYzg_rBBouE60A0LABiXUbdI73MhHN24Xb7-nc/s1600/the-library.jpg)





4 comments:
Not tacky at all! I think people are glad to bring a dish to share! Have a great vacation
ditto. When BBQing we always have guests bring along a salad...the point is getting together, not the food.
Can you actually get an epipen re-filled? We had our first ever expire (all the others had to be used) and it seems like such a waste to not have the auto-injector be reused somehow.
PS Welcome Home to Canada!
I am always happy to bring a dish when someone asks me to. It's fun to share!
I think it's wonderful that you're planning your vacation so well. Things always go better when you know what you're doing. I have to write things down, too.
Hi Mrs. Pear!!
I was wondering what books you can't get here that you can get in Canada? I LOVE books! If they are hidden treasures, maybe I need to know! :)
His,
Mrs. U
Post a Comment