Monday, August 6, 2007

Sale at Biblical Womanhood Online!

Crystal is having a fabulous sale over at



Everything is on sale until Friday Midnight!

And, as an added extra special bonus, if you use the coupon code "savemore" at checkout, she will take an additional 10% off!

Crystal has a great selection of things, I just received an order from her last week:
  • I signed up for her Supermarket Savings Class
  • A Girls 1914 Dress Pattern
  • 24 Hours is All You Get CD
  • Needlework Skills: Book1; A Hand Sewing Primer
  • Created to be His Helpmeet
  • The Rare Jewel of Christian Contentment
Everything was carefully packaged, and my shipment arrived both quickly and safely!

So now that there is such a big sale I am alternately kicking myself for not waiting, and thinking about ordering a couple books for Miss Pear that I had put off when I ordered the last time!

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin