Saturday, August 18, 2007

Menu Plan Monday - August 20

[mpm5.bmp]

It actually is to hot to think here, so I anticipate substituting recipes depending on how exhausted we are!

Any ideas for meals that are either cold or in the crock pot or on the BBQ?

Saturday

Breakfast - Cold Cereal
Lunch - Meatball subs
Supper - Crock Pot Chicken and Noodles

Sunday

Breakfast - Cinnamon Buns
Lunch - Taco Chili
Supper - Spaghetti

Monday

Breakfast** - Cereal
Lunch
- Sunday Leftovers
Supper
- Asian Beef Kabobs and grilled veg

Tuesday

Breakfast - Granola and Yogurt
Lunch - Cheese and Jam Sandwiches
Supper - Orange Snails and fruit

Wednesday

Breakfast - Cereal
Lunch - Orange Snail Leftovers
Supper - Pasta Salad


Thursday

Breakfast - Granola and Yogurt
Lunch - Pasta Salad Leftovers
Supper - Garden Summer Casserole ~

Friday

Breakfast - cereal
Lunch - Grilled Cheese Sandwiches (with cream cheese) and fruit
Supper - Fajitas (if not too hot I will freeze a couple meals of filling for the freezer).

Saturday

Breakfast - Banana Bread and fruit
Lunch - Sandwiches
Supper - Turkey Burgers

Breads
3 Flour Bread~
Winnipeg Rye Bread if I can ever track down cracked rye!
Oatmeal Bread


Cookies
Oatmeal Raisin

Loaves and Muffins
Raisin Muffins
Banana Bread
Apple Loaf ~
Orange Loaf ~

Other
Yogurt
Brownies
English Muffins~
Hamburger Buns
Granola
Granola Bars

~ from the More with Less Cookbook (can be found on my sidebar if you want to check it out).
** During the week it is just Miss Pear and I for lunch, so we eat some strange lunches....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a wonderful week filled with yummy meals.

Marcia Francois said...

Wow, you're super organised with all your meals. But it does work out best if you have an idea, doesn't it???

Organising queen and
Take charge blogs

Barb Szyszkiewicz said...

Your meal plan looks amazing! Thanks for sharing it.
Barb's Fridge
SFO Mom

Bella @ Lil Daisies said...

Crockpot and BBQ are good ideas when it is HOT! We are making grilled Mahi Mahi Tacos. Just grill the meat and stuff it in a tortilla!
Your menu does look delicious!

Candi said...

Sounds like a yummy week.

Have a good one!

Christi said...

I've been reading your blog for a couple of weeks now, and I love it! I'm really impressed with your breakfast/lunch portion of your menu plan... something I'm working on right now.

One questions: what do you mean when it says: 3 four bread?

Hope you're having a great day!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin