Our special event of a contest / survey continues until Wednesday and we would love it if you would participate!
Saturday
Breakfast - Cinnamon Buns
Lunch - Out
Supper - Snacks - we were still full from lunch
Sunday
Breakfast - Toast and Cereal
Lunch - Quesadillas
Supper - Chicken with Honey, garlic and orange (freezer); beans; garlic bread
Monday
Breakfast** - Cereal
Lunch - Hamburgers, Coleslaw, cake with whip cream and berries (company for lunch)
Supper - Asian Beef Kabobs and grilled veg
Tuesday
Breakfast - waffles (freezer)
Lunch - Chicken Packets with veggies
Supper - Cinnamon Apple French Toast
Wednesday
Breakfast - Cereal
Lunch - Tuna Sandwiches
Supper - Garden Supper Casserole ~
Thursday
Breakfast - Granola and Yogurt
Lunch - Chicken Packets with veggies
Supper - Lime Grilled Chicken with Rice and Veg
Friday
Breakfast - cereal
Lunch - Grilled Cheese Sandwiches (with cream cheese) and fruit
Supper - Pizza Rice Casserole ~
Saturday
Breakfast - Overnight French Toast
Lunch -
Supper -
Breads
3 Four Bread~
Winnipeg Rye Bread if I can ever track down cracked rye!
Oatmeal Bread
Cookies
Oatmeal Raisin
Loaves and Muffins
Raisin Muffins
Apple Loaf ~
Orange Loaf ~
Other
Lemon Pie
Brownies
English Muffins~
Hamburger Buns
~ from the More with Less Cookbook (can be found on my sidebar if you want to check it out).
** During the week it is just Miss Pear and I for lunch, so we eat some strange lunches....
Sunday, August 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
![[mpm5.bmp]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEheQ_vP_dmM87GX-sLbY0DM4CidBUQpOjKruJjnOVAYW9RLQJ5mQyFcda2E7mrTMis7ZHcgiyS1E8d2SA35uvuKOq29PI80rn8xk4bHgQLl3YMYpczKM6nK-YsPZms4PEzC-TCcYvEFmc3m/s1600/mpm5.bmp)



![[the-library.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjZlgbkzq4RFoBQc3lUKiqnqmqJKJ_OvF8tsg4xUtv3A6fDdV2iaYc-f2GJHGXNypj1LPHuqZ8UPUpK7aA0NY7wN5lyaEYmIfFqYSDIxPYzg_rBBouE60A0LABiXUbdI73MhHN24Xb7-nc/s1600/the-library.jpg)





8 comments:
I love overnight french toast--delicious. Your menu sounds really yummy this week!
What a delicious menu. Thanks for sharing.
Yum Yum Yum, can I come live with you :)
looks like such a tasty week ahead.
what a nice menu you have planned! I love that french toast too!
What a yummy looking week. That Apple French Toast looks especially delish!
*smiles*
Kim
It's cool to see a menu that has breakfast, lunch, and dinner listed. I'll have to try that out too!
If you would ever like to share some of your favorite recipes on my recipe exchange, I would love to have them! Your menu sounds wonderful.
Your menu sounds great! Have a great week!
Your menu plan sounds delicious! Have a wonderful week.
Post a Comment