I was so happy when we found the
perfect Easter craft at
Monica's! We made it, it turned out great, and it accomplished the purpose I had for it - to both decorate and help little ones learn the story of Easter.
Well, Easter is over, so it was time to take it down, but I really loved it! So I made another one using the I AM statements in John with the names on the front, the verses on the back (a couple have two verses, and the I am at the beginning has the Exodus verse), and the name of Jesus in the middle!


What I also love about this is that is keeps scripture in front of me all day. In the days before children time in the Bible of a couple hours was not unheard of. Obviously that does not happen anymore, but I subscribe to the theory that children are not a distraction they are the sermon! So now I get creative with how I feed myself scripture, and this is working great!
So not only is it a wonderful reminder of our Lord, and an excellent way to teach scripture memory to all of us, but it also fills the awkward spot about our fireplace! Really, what more could a lady want?
2 comments:
What a great daily reminder! I really like this and think I will have the girls make one with promises of God. :)
Revee
I love this...definitely save them!
Post a Comment