The pears that had me searching for steaming instructions on Monday were a great success. Baby practically inhaled them yesterday for lunch! The fun thing is that I steamed them in my fuzzy logic rice cooker! I love a multitasking kitchen tool!
So now we move on to the next baby food preparation.
I have a dozen gorgeous Jonagold apples to make into applesauce for Baby Pear. Normally I would bake these for the best flavor, but we are having record breaking heat here, so I am looking for plan B. So I searched and discovered this site with great apple ideas! So I had to share because from the comments it was clear that we are not the only ones going through this right now.
And I have heard to say numerous times that, "We moms have to help eachother out!"
So what baby foods are huge hits around your house?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



![[the-library.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjZlgbkzq4RFoBQc3lUKiqnqmqJKJ_OvF8tsg4xUtv3A6fDdV2iaYc-f2GJHGXNypj1LPHuqZ8UPUpK7aA0NY7wN5lyaEYmIfFqYSDIxPYzg_rBBouE60A0LABiXUbdI73MhHN24Xb7-nc/s1600/the-library.jpg)





1 comment:
Your pears yesterday reminded me I had some very ripe ones in the crisper drawer- I just chopped them up and microwaves for a minute with a little water, then pureed in the food processor. You're right- the baby LOVED them!
Another big hit around here is pureed mango with avocado, and she loves her cooked beans- they make a great finger food, with their firm outside and mushy inside.
Love to see what else you come up with! I mostly just give her tale food, but it's good to have things laid by for when she can't eat our meals.
Post a Comment