Okay, I have a huge confession to make. I love to decorate for holidays...and I don't really like Easter decorations. I love the spring time flower decorations, but as cute as bunnies are, a girl can only take so much...unless it is Peter Rabbit of course!
So in my hunt to find a craft that would double as a decoration for Miss Pear and I, I searched many a site in frustration.
But then I found THE PERFECT Easter Craft! It is simple, used a lot of what I had on hand, Miss Pear could help with the gluing, and the office supply store to get the laminating done was right next to the fish store. But the best part is that we now have the continual reminder of the sacrifice our Lord made for us each day. We hung it in the room we do most of our living, and Miss Pear asks about it a lot, and thinks it is beautiful.
If you are looking for an Easter craft, I cannot recommend this one highly enough!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



![[the-library.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjZlgbkzq4RFoBQc3lUKiqnqmqJKJ_OvF8tsg4xUtv3A6fDdV2iaYc-f2GJHGXNypj1LPHuqZ8UPUpK7aA0NY7wN5lyaEYmIfFqYSDIxPYzg_rBBouE60A0LABiXUbdI73MhHN24Xb7-nc/s1600/the-library.jpg)





No comments:
Post a Comment