Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Homeschooling Week 3: C and 3

By week 3, last week, we were in a bit more of a routine, and were more consistently getting everything done everyday. Plus, Miss Pear had developed strong affinities for the crafts, so rather than trying to reinvent the wheel each week, so to speak, we have started doing the same crafts for numbers each week, just updating the number. While I would get bored, she loves them, and seems to love knowing at least part of the surprise in her boxes each week! I also found that having a couple extra coloring sheets allowed me to make lunch or do a couple little things nearby.

This is was the first week that neat themes for each day did not work, but it turned out that was okay too.

Bible Reading Time (at the breakfast table):
Scripture Memory:
Read Aloud:
Everyday Activities:
This Week

Monday:
Tuesday:
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
* From Rod and Staff
**Rod and Staff online is not the same company as the Rod and Staff catalog, even though they carry the same stuff. Often the best pricing and regular discounts comes from the catalog, available upon request at 1-606-522-4348.

1 comment:

Reviekat said...

I just wanted to tell you that I've enjoyed reading your teaching plans for Miss. Pear - you are so very organized and are offering such a nice variety of learning experiences for her. :)

Revee

Blog Widget by LinkWithin