Am I the only woman who, while I am thrilled to be pregnant, find some of it weird, in an amusing kind of way?
For instance, I have hit the must RUN to the restroom only to wonder why when I get there....
But the weirdest thing has to be the swollen toes. Mine are not huge or painful, just bigger and hot, and just at night. So I started with my toes sticking out of the blankets, then it was up to the ankles, and then mid-calf, but now we are approaching the the up to the knees point. And over a month left. I am so thankful for the ceiling fan above our bed and the big window!
And the memory loss is of course always funny - usually more so to my family. The best one so far was when I was replanting my beans, again. And decided to fertilize them. While I was at it I decided to fertilize the tomatoes and cucumbers too. I COMPLETELY forgot that Mr. Pear had fertilized the tomatoes 3 weeks earlier. Needless to say, a bumper crop of almost scary proportions is on the way! We will be over run with roma, snacker, and grape tomatoes. I foresee a lot of crushed tomatoes in veggie soup in our future!
Of course, I am also very interested in what celebrities are naming their children - not that I am looking for ideas or am a celebrity watcher, just to make sure that no one steals our name! Not that it would really matter, but it would launch it to the top of the name popularity. Of course after Miss Pear was born, after her name being nice and unpopular, it zoomed to the top 10 after a couple people used it. Of course, this name watching requires almost no effort on my part because my family likes to call and tell me for fun! Not to mention my friends who email me! (Am I the only one who does this?) Although once again we have chosen a very traditional name, so I seriously doubt that it will be used! (Although the boys name we had chosen the first time was used in the Friend's finale). Although I don't think I would suddenly change this time, we are pretty committed to the name we have. But still....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



![[the-library.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjZlgbkzq4RFoBQc3lUKiqnqmqJKJ_OvF8tsg4xUtv3A6fDdV2iaYc-f2GJHGXNypj1LPHuqZ8UPUpK7aA0NY7wN5lyaEYmIfFqYSDIxPYzg_rBBouE60A0LABiXUbdI73MhHN24Xb7-nc/s1600/the-library.jpg)





1 comment:
When I was pregnant with our first, I lost the gas cap to our card five, count them FIVE, times. DH finally bought one with a lock and key and told me he would gas up the car for me because he couldn't face the man at the auto parts store again!
I'm with you on the toasty feet and legs. I always think it feels like an oven, while poor DH is snuggled under a quilt in the middle of summer! But, I'm usually cold-natured so I try to enjoy the different matabolism while it lasts. I know in 6 or so weeks, I'll be back to a little popsicle again:)
Post a Comment