...and not a print in sight.
Can you please help me out? I am so frustrated!
We started using snapfish when Miss Pear was born three years ago - we ordered our birth announcements from them. They came great! We were trilled.
That year we ordered our Christmas cards from them - they had to be reshipped twice as they were just shipped in flimsy paper envelopes like you mail cards in, and kept getting damaged.
The next Christmas we sent regular cards because frankly I just could not face the whole mess. Somewhere in there I again ordered prints and it was not great.
Last Christmas we again sent snapfish cards, and it was okay.
I just placed a large order for 69 prints of assorted sizes two weeks ago, and approximately 23 are missing when the order arrived today. I called, and they are reissuing the order, I think. I could not understand the customer service person, and I don't think they could understand me.
So while I like the prices, it is not worth it to me if it takes me over a month to get my order. Plus I am trying to find a place to do birth announcements in the fall.
So can you help me out? What service to you use for printing digital pictures and ordering picture cards? Are you happy with them? Do they play nice with Macs?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



![[the-library.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjZlgbkzq4RFoBQc3lUKiqnqmqJKJ_OvF8tsg4xUtv3A6fDdV2iaYc-f2GJHGXNypj1LPHuqZ8UPUpK7aA0NY7wN5lyaEYmIfFqYSDIxPYzg_rBBouE60A0LABiXUbdI73MhHN24Xb7-nc/s1600/the-library.jpg)





3 comments:
I have never had any problems with winkflash. The photos are usually received within a week of the order, I don't think I've ever had to wait any longer. I've only ever ordered photos. I've never tried their cards or announcements. www.winkflash.com
BethM
I,too, clicking over from my google reader to reply to your post, can highly recommend WINKFLASH. i've had NO problems with them whatsoever, their upload program is super fast and their prints have been wonderful. I've not done "special order" type things yet (books, mugs, etc) but have done simple cards, and was pleased with the results as well.
Funny you should post on this as I am looking at doing baby announcements with Snapfish - thanks for the heads up!
I use them to send out monthly updates of Mikaylah's pictures but I don't usually order prints from them.
My cousin uses Shutterfly and LOVES them (not sure how compatible with Mac); I'll have to check out Winkflash, too.
Good luck! I'm sure that's very frustrating. :(
Post a Comment