I am happy to report that our doctor's visit went very well! We are now into the every two week appointments.
The highlights were that baby is definitely still breech, and she is measuring a bit a head of schedule (thank you Mr. Pear - your family and their blue ribbon babies! My family makes nice petite things! Sorry, long standing family joke that I could not resist throwing in!). Although size of babies is a very inexact science, especially this early, and so much can change between now and then, I will not be investing in more 0-3 month clothes!
Also, my fundus height is also a bit ahead of schedule (how high the womb is) which explains the return of nausea and heart burn! But it is also the constant reminder that all is good. It also explains why I feel hugely pregnant, but I try not to grin about that too much!
The heart beat is nice and strong, and all my lab work is lovely. (Except for the part where they actually draw the blood - that part is NEVER lovely!)
I think the best news was when we talked about the pain I was having in my hips, and the doctor assured me that it was not something I just had to endure for 8-9 more weeks (this is more than just the regular pregnant aches and pains). We talked about stretches I can do, and if that does not work she will refer me to physical therapy. Just knowing that this was something we can work on made me feel so wonderful!
The summary is that baby is healthy, I am healthy, and my C-section is being scheduled.
I am happily pregnant, enjoying this sweet time with my family, and am just trusting the whole delivery to God.
And did I mention that I CANNOT WAIT to meet this baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



![[the-library.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjZlgbkzq4RFoBQc3lUKiqnqmqJKJ_OvF8tsg4xUtv3A6fDdV2iaYc-f2GJHGXNypj1LPHuqZ8UPUpK7aA0NY7wN5lyaEYmIfFqYSDIxPYzg_rBBouE60A0LABiXUbdI73MhHN24Xb7-nc/s1600/the-library.jpg)





1 comment:
I may be wrong but it seems I hear you smiling all through this post!
I'm smiling ear to ear right along with you!!! :-)
Post a Comment