Yesterday in the heat we just could not bring ourselves to make supper - we were really pathetic, but it was hot and we all felt lazy from being out in the heat the day before (there was a birthday party we had to be at). So we decided to treat ourselves to Taco Bell for supper because it is close, we had not had it in a while, and there were free coupons for their Frutista Freeze with any purchase. (Click here for the links)
Even though we were thrilled to get out of the house and have someone else make supper, I have to confess I was really hoping that the Mango Freeze would be delicious because Miss Pear loved the one we could get at Target, and then they changed flavors on us.
Well, we were optimistic, but all I can say about the Mango Freeze was at least it was free. Miss Pear would not drink it. She took one sip and was done. We tried it and sure enough, it tasted just like coconut with something that was not mango.
Oh well, chalk it up to adventure, and did I mention that at least we got to try it for free?
The rest of our meal was great, and we enjoyed the change of atmosphere!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



![[the-library.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjZlgbkzq4RFoBQc3lUKiqnqmqJKJ_OvF8tsg4xUtv3A6fDdV2iaYc-f2GJHGXNypj1LPHuqZ8UPUpK7aA0NY7wN5lyaEYmIfFqYSDIxPYzg_rBBouE60A0LABiXUbdI73MhHN24Xb7-nc/s1600/the-library.jpg)





1 comment:
Thanks for the taste warning on the drinks! We printed out those same coupons and plan to use them for a cheap lunch meal with the girls this week. I think I'll encourage them to try to the strawberry flavor instead:)
Post a Comment