Friday, May 23, 2008

Miss Pear's Birthday Part 1

Did I mention that Miss Pear's birthday is coming up? Next weekend actually. And I am very excited.

My girl is so sweet, when we asked her what she would like she requested a soccer ball (her's disappeared out of our backyard), and a blow up pool. So of course we filled those requests, and the ball is actually PURPLE!

As always there are also a couple books from us for our voracious reader.

And then I just felt I needed something special.

Something very girl.

Something that she could use lots!

And this is what I found:

The Personalized Kids Princess Apron

The image “http://www.williams-sonoma.com/wsimgs/ab/images/p2/products/200819/0011/img12l.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

Which will be personalized with Miss Pear's real name. It arrived and looks wonderful!

I also found the matching Princess Silicon Spatula:

The image “http://www.williams-sonoma.com/wsimgs/ab/images/p2/products/200819/0002/img82m.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

I am hopeful the result of the spatula will be that when we are baking I will actually be able to use mine rather than trying to convince Miss Pear that the spoon is just as good, so could I please have the spatula?

The good news is that I have a girl who loves to help me around the house. However, it means sharing MY toys!

2 comments:

Donnetta said...

How very cute and fun!! And now she will have her own "toys" in the kitchen!

miss andrea said...

Oh, those are darling! And what a good idea to give her something to encourage her on to godly womanhood! Happy baking and happy birthday to your girl!

~Andrea

Blog Widget by LinkWithin