Friday, May 23, 2008

500th Post

I was shocked when I realized this week that my 500th post was coming up. It confirmed that I really am a blabber mouth!

It made me start thinking about all the changes in the past 14ish months. It made me thankful for all the ways the Lord has blessed and cared for our family over that time, and the sweet bloggy friends who stop by.

It reminded me of the goodness of the Lord as we are all healthy and prepare for the arrival of a second sweet baby. As I think about the Lord's provision of a house in Southern California on one income. As I think about all the little things and big things that have worked out and come together. As I think about the answered prayer.

As I thought back I could see the growth in our lives and the blessings, even though at the time I missed it.

So to celebrate, could you please leave a comment?

I would love to hear how you found me (if you remember), what you like reading about most, and how the Lord has blessed you this past year in a way that was special just for you. But mostly I would just love to hear from you!

So yup, I am following that time honored tradition of asking you to delurk to celebrate, or just comment for fun.

And Happy Memorial Weekend!

14 comments:

Donnetta said...

YEAH! I get to be the first to comment and wish you a happy 500th!

What a blessing it has been to be get to know you and be able to walk alongside you as a friend!

Here's to many more posts to come... :-)

MamaHen said...

I can't remember how I came across your blog. I read Bibilical Womanhood and I might have found you through Frugal Friday or Super Savings Saturday. I live in Alabama, have 4 kiddos,and a sweet Hubby. Congratulations! Wendy

Carina said...

Congrats on your 500th post! Even though I've been a lurker lately, I still check your blog daily. :)

I found you when we were both doing Crystal's Supermarket Savings class; I was happy to have another SoCal SAHM online!

Paula said...

Congratulations to you! I am a regular reader but don't post very often. ;)

Anonymous said...

Greetings in the Name of the Lord!

I have reverted to lurking whilst trying to get my spring work done. I just barely have time to read bloglines and then maybe comment on those things I just can't possibly keep my mouth shut about. LOL!

Happy 500th!

By the way, I have NO idea how I found your blog. ;-)

Wendi said...

Congratulations on your 500th post! I found you through Mrs. U. You were listed on her blog roll and I came over for a visit. I have been stopping by for several months now.

Wishing you all the best! ~Wendi

Mrs Swan said...

AH HAH! I couldn't remember how I found but you what myheartisalwayshome listed sounds about right. I am pretty positive I found you thru Mrs. U. Happy 500th post!

Jen said...

Congrats! I found you through Mrs U, too:)

mamabeck said...

Congratulations on 500!!!
I remember finding you through a Google-search for "freezer meals". What a blessing your blog is!

Reviekat said...

Happy 500th post! I've really enjoyed reading your blog since I found you through a comment you left on my blog. I'm really glad you did because it has been so much fun for my girls and me to read what is going on in your lives.

The girls especially like keeping up with what Miss. Pear is up to!

Abounding Treasures said...

Happy 500th post! I just found you via your comment on Cherish the Home and the comment your daughter made about what she learned about God was priceless :o)

Blessings to you and your family!
Dallas

Sara said...

Hi there. I just recently began reading your blog - I stumbled on it through Frugal Fridays. I am also a SAHM mom blessed with a home in Southern CA. :) And I'm pregnant with my 2nd child as well. Happy 500th post!

Anonymous said...

Hello!

I've really enjoyed reading your blog, but I can't remember where I found you. Maybe a frugal friday?

Take Care,

Trixie

Lisa said...

Congrats! I found your blog through Biblical Womanhood or Money Saving Mom (I can't remember). I enjoy reading it, because I, too, live in So. Cal on one income and I enjoy knowing that at least a few of us are making a go of it AND thriving!! Congrats, also on the baby-to-be!! Praising God with you!

Take care,
Lisa

Blog Widget by LinkWithin