Oh, my fellow moms, I hope your day was as perfect for you as mine was for me!
I woke up to cinnamon buns, juice, cards and a wonderful present. Then we went to church in the morning, and in the prayers the pastor prayed by name for those of us moms who were expecting, so that was sweet, and we got to sing one of my favorite hymns, May the Mind of Christ My Savior. We were able to stay for Second hour for the first time since before Miss Pear got sick with the flu and therefore us adults were able to stay for second hour taught by the pastor for the first time. Such a treat.
I am funny, but I don't like to go out to eat on Mother's Day, the crowds are just too much for me, so we barbecued supper, and had a nice afternoon and evening playing outside (after we all had nap time!)
The absolute ONLY damper to the whole day was that our camera died a painful death. So we will have to hunt for a new one. I love the point and shoot, my husband likes to fiddle with the camera a little more, so I am leaving it up to him to decide on the best one (because I have no idea!).
So to all my fellow moms and soon to be moms, Happy Mother's Day. Even though so often it feels like you go unthanked and unappreciated, let me assure you that what you do is extremely special and that you are irreplaceable!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



![[the-library.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjZlgbkzq4RFoBQc3lUKiqnqmqJKJ_OvF8tsg4xUtv3A6fDdV2iaYc-f2GJHGXNypj1LPHuqZ8UPUpK7aA0NY7wN5lyaEYmIfFqYSDIxPYzg_rBBouE60A0LABiXUbdI73MhHN24Xb7-nc/s1600/the-library.jpg)





1 comment:
We also barbecued and it was YUMMY! (and much cheaper than eating out even with buying quality steaks and all the fixin's!)
I'm so glad you had such a wonderful day.
Post a Comment