Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Regency Apron

I wrote two weeks ago about making aprons in January when there was a dire need for them - basically playing in the kitchen with Miss Pear can get messy! But it is so much fun!

So, I also made a Regency Apron that is great over a growing tummy, but will also be great after baby arrives. And in the mean time, I made it just below my knees so it is perfect for a sweet little one to hide under - she darts under and then giggles. It is so cute! A matching apron is in the works for Miss Pear, and, well, it will be done eventually.


The adjustments I made to the pattern were basically just in the waist band - I wanted it to tie in front for ease of use. And I may have made it longer than was called for. That way it is perfect for little one's to hide under!

If you do make this, the directions are not as clear as I would have liked, but the pattern is free.

2 comments:

Dianna said...

Very pretty!

Alexandra said...

Cute! Thanks for the link. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin