Yesterday I finalized the menu for and did ALL the grocery shopping for Miss Pear's birthday party. We were very tired by the end, but feel very accomplished! Just don't look at the counters!
3 other families will be joining us to celebrate!
The menu will include:
Italian Pasta Salad
Ranch Pasta Salad
Veggie Tray
Fruit Tray
Homemade Mini Pizzas
Cake
Assorted drinks...
(I will be the chef for the first 5 items).
The party is to be a lunch party, and then we will be taking Miss Pear out to her favorite burger joint for supper!
Did I miss anything?
(Plus I was only over $1 to our monthly grocery and household budget after getting all the party food!)
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



![[the-library.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjZlgbkzq4RFoBQc3lUKiqnqmqJKJ_OvF8tsg4xUtv3A6fDdV2iaYc-f2GJHGXNypj1LPHuqZ8UPUpK7aA0NY7wN5lyaEYmIfFqYSDIxPYzg_rBBouE60A0LABiXUbdI73MhHN24Xb7-nc/s1600/the-library.jpg)





1 comment:
Sounds like a great and kid-friendly plan! Seems like folks either make all the food and order a cake or make the cake and order food:) I've tried doing both and it is always stressful!
We like to invite other families, too. All kids is fun, but very wearing on the adults. I'm certain Miss Pear will have a wonderful time celebrating her special day...love the burger joint idea! Especially after a house full of guests--no clean up for dinenr!
Post a Comment