I have a huge confession to make. When I was working I was completely addicted to those oatmeal packages, you know, the expensive ones you just add boiling water too! They were quick, filling, and I kept a box in my desk at work for mornings that I needed breakfast at work, because even though they were expensive, they were still cheaper than buying breakfast at work!
And to be honest, if Miss Pear were not allergic to nuts and there being the risk of cross contamination, I would probably be buying them again now (on sale, with coupons of course!). But, nut allergies reign in our kitchen, outranking everything else.
So I was thrilled to see both a recipe for and a cost analysis of making your own oatmeal packets!
Hat tip to Money Saving Mom!
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



![[the-library.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjZlgbkzq4RFoBQc3lUKiqnqmqJKJ_OvF8tsg4xUtv3A6fDdV2iaYc-f2GJHGXNypj1LPHuqZ8UPUpK7aA0NY7wN5lyaEYmIfFqYSDIxPYzg_rBBouE60A0LABiXUbdI73MhHN24Xb7-nc/s1600/the-library.jpg)





1 comment:
Hi Mrs. Pear!! I used to love those oatmeal packets, too! Thank you for sharing this link!!!
By the way, I prayed for you today!! Praying for all things to move along very normally!! :)
His,
Mrs. U
Post a Comment