I was going through some old pictures looking for something, and I realized that ever since Miss Pear could reach for stuff she has had a fascination with my Bible. In fact, she will sit there and just flip through it. Of course she has now progressed to borrowing my little ruler too. one is missing and my back up almost disappeared today! She even has her own Bible, but mine is better, not sure why!
So I am curious - is it just us, or are all children fascinated by Bible pages?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



![[the-library.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjZlgbkzq4RFoBQc3lUKiqnqmqJKJ_OvF8tsg4xUtv3A6fDdV2iaYc-f2GJHGXNypj1LPHuqZ8UPUpK7aA0NY7wN5lyaEYmIfFqYSDIxPYzg_rBBouE60A0LABiXUbdI73MhHN24Xb7-nc/s1600/the-library.jpg)





3 comments:
Red Chief ripped Genesis 1 out of my Bible last month. But today I found him reading a children's Old Testament upside-down. :)
My Bible has crayon and markers mishaps in boith Psalms and Samuel, and part of Daniel has been taped back together. DH wanted to buy me a new (cleaner) Bible, but I love evidence that my children have been in mine, and that they see it is a well-loved book by their mama!
My daughter's choice of Bible's is... mine. At family devotions we each have a Bible to follow along in but she will almost always ask to use mine.
I'd like to think it's because she knows it is something I truly treasure and she wants to enjoy in that as well??....
Post a Comment