Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Catch Up Wednesday

"Stove IV" Print

So far this week my dream of being caught up has consisted mostly of keeping the kitchen orderly and family fed. Monday we all just had a case of the blah's so we declared family date night and went out for supper - it was a nice treat, and we tried a new restaurant that we now love!

Tuesday was tied up with doctor visits in the morning and then updating family after nap time. Although we did have a very nice supper, complete with dessert made by me, and a trip to the library. Oh, and I managed to find the top of my desk - a rare treat.

So today was the day to get caught up. This morning I went downstairs and after feeding Miss Pear I immediately started cinnamon bun dough in the bread machine and the makings of Winnipeg Rye Bread (the cracked rye has to soak first). And put the sheets in the drier. By nap time the bread and buns were done, and I just have to make the bed. So I am feeling very on top of things.

There is still lots to do, but for the first time in a long time I am feeling like there is a chance I may get caught up again! And if not, at least I have 4 loaves of bread and a dozen cinnamon rolls!

Picture from Art.com

1 comment:

Jen said...

I've been trying a new routine of sorts the last few weeks and have found that to really help pep up my motivation to keep up with the house and the cooking and the three sweet girls tearing around here.
Isn't it amazing how quickly you can get behind after only a day or two!?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin