Another week to try get caught up.
It feels like with being pregnant and taking turns being injured and sick I feel like I am a bit behind. Oh well, it is supposed to be cooler all this week so maybe I can get lots of baking done! My list included granola bars, cookies, Rice Krispy Cake, bread, and muffins.
And to be honest, I am just grateful we are finally all healthy (Miss Pear seems to finally be over the lingering effects of her flu).
We replanted parts of the garden again, and finished planting the stuff we were staggering like carrots and lettuce. I am debating if it is bad soil or bad seeds that are giving me such a poor yield. Next January/February before we start actually planting we will be working peat and stuff into our soil, and I will try a different seed company. This year we are just going to start putting down grass clippings to help break up the heavy soil.
We are trying something new. We cannot have peanuts in the house due to allergies, and I dearly miss peanut butter, so we are trying sunflower seed butter. It is the consistency of organic peanut butter, and was picked up at Trader Joe's (I also saw it available at Amazon.com), so we will see how that works.
Tomorrow we have our 20 week ultrasound appointment. We are hopeful we will find out if we are having a boy or a girl, but are definitely not holding our breath! We are funny, we don't care if we are having a boy or a girl, we just want a healthy baby! But it would be fun to know!
So for the first time since we got pregnant I think we are going to have our first week where everyone is healthy (please Lord!), so this will be nice!
Oh, and if you have not shared your thoughts on this post, I would love to hear from you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



![[the-library.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjZlgbkzq4RFoBQc3lUKiqnqmqJKJ_OvF8tsg4xUtv3A6fDdV2iaYc-f2GJHGXNypj1LPHuqZ8UPUpK7aA0NY7wN5lyaEYmIfFqYSDIxPYzg_rBBouE60A0LABiXUbdI73MhHN24Xb7-nc/s1600/the-library.jpg)





1 comment:
How exciting about your upcoming ultrasound! Praying that everybody stays healthy AND that Baby might cooperate and share his/her little secret! :o)
Post a Comment