Monday, April 21, 2008

Happy Monday!

We had a much better night's sleep last night, so today every thing looks a little bit brighter, even though Miss Pear is still very sick. The flu has turned into full blown sinus cold/infection, and she is not a her usual energetic self, to say the least!

But she has a bit more color today, and a little bit more energy, and is a little cheerier, so these are all good signs!

However, we will be laying very low for the next couple days. I am a big believer in keeping our germs to ourselves! So it will be a quiet week!

But I am trying something new today. I am trying to make my own Catalina dressing for the taco salad we are having for supper tonight. I will let you know how the finished product turns out (so far I would add more ketchup and sweetener to the dressing and cut back on the oil, but other than that it is good!)

1 comment:

Jen said...

I'm in agreement with you about the germs! I'm always astonished to see sniffling, coughing, hacking kids at "kid places," like Sunday school or pre-school. While I know sometimes circumstances are beyond our control and there is no other option, it can't be that way EVERY time, right? I feel so terrible of we pass our germs on because I know how hard it is to have sick kiddos...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin