Thursday, April 24, 2008

Thursday? Already?

What happened to Monday through Wednesday?

It has been a long and short week. Miss Pear is almost better, still stuffy and tired, but well enough to seriously look for trouble. I don't think she shared her germs with us, I think I am just tired and pregnant, not anything more! Actually, Mr. Pear is tired too. So I think the fact that Miss Pear has been having a coughing fit the last couple nights right around 2AM is probably the culprit! Any ways, we are on the mend here, just that lingering stuff of such a bad flu/cold is keeping us down.

But my experiment of Catalina dressing went well, I will still be adjusting the recipe though, but it is promising. Plus my experiment with Raspberry White Chocolate scones went well too, although the raspberries were almost shockingly tart!

We have been entertaining ourselves with the NHL playoffs. If you are a fan and like us can get no news to speak of, try NHL.com, it has great coverage plus you can click on your team for more news. My Anaheim Ducks got knocked out, but Mr. Pear's Montreal Canadiens are still in, so we are all cheering for them. Round 2 starts tonight, and we are excited!

I have been working slowly at getting some crafts done. I am knitting a heart blanket for Miss Pear, and am working on a Hawaiian appliqué square that will be a wall hanging, however I am still on the appliqué part. Plus I have a quilt that needs quilting, a few projects started and not finished by the sewing machine, and I would like to knit a blanket for baby. (I have the pattern picked out, but am waiting until our 21 week ultrasound to see if baby will reveal more to us! Like if I should choose pink or blue! If not I will do it in white.) Oh, and I have a cross stitch picture on the go. Plus I have supplies for more projects, either all or some, so I really feel motivated to get some of these things done, but they always get put off in favor of more important things - my sweet family.

I have been thinking I should do a photo update of some of these projects, but have usually opted for a nap instead....

And speaking of a nap......

1 comment:

Dianna said...

Oh, yes, I would love to see some pictures of your projects.

But take that nap first. ;)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin