And so I am thrilled to show you that we actually have blueberries, on ALL THREE!
I am trying not to be shocked by this, but I am amazed! I had always heard how hard it was to grow blueberries, but thought that it was worth a shot!
The Lord is so good to bless my feeble gardening efforts!



![[the-library.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjZlgbkzq4RFoBQc3lUKiqnqmqJKJ_OvF8tsg4xUtv3A6fDdV2iaYc-f2GJHGXNypj1LPHuqZ8UPUpK7aA0NY7wN5lyaEYmIfFqYSDIxPYzg_rBBouE60A0LABiXUbdI73MhHN24Xb7-nc/s1600/the-library.jpg)





4 comments:
Congratulations!
I was wanting a blueberry bush, too, but heard that they take about 3 years to grow. Then a friend suggested planting them in a pot now, in case we ever move, and then we can take it with us.
Very exciting to see the fruits on your plants. Can't wait till they turn their color. Can't you just taste them now! :)
I'll trade you some raspberries for some blueberries... :-)
If only it were that simple! Wait, I think raspberries are a bit easier to grow than blueberries. That's probably not even be a fair trade. :-)
They look great! Great use of your space, too:) Very clever to use the ground around your AC that's always wet...
You are a woman after my own heart. Our "flower beds" are also used to grow a variety of edibles and are strategically located where the sprinkler system can water them(until it broke, that is).
And how exciting that you have berries! Our Mom decided to experiment with a blueberrry this year, we'll see what happens to them in the TX heat:)So far, so good...
Post a Comment