Thursday, September 6, 2007

Frugal Friday - New Savings Forums


For a while now I have been relying on Families.com for my savings tips and information, checking their sites for:

CVS
Walgreens
Vons/Pavilions

But I was recently introduced to Hot Coupon World, and am finding much more information on their pages, so I check their pages for:
CVS
Walgreens
Vons/Pavilions
Ralph's
Albertsons (Western Region)

I am finding lots of information there that I would not have noticed otherwise, and people seem more willing to share what they did to get the deals! Of course, these forums are only as good as the information shared, so be sure to share your findings too!

Blogger is not letting me put the link in the picture, so you can find Crystal here.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Thanks for pointing the way to new places - I've been depending on Families.com for CVS and Walgreens sneak-peeks for months now, and all of a sudden the people doing the sneak peeks have disappeared!

I like to use the sneak peeks when I've got Extra Bucks or Register Rewards and need to decide if I want to go ahead and use them now or wait until the next week.

Donnetta said...

Of course you know I am going to be checking out these links!!! ;-) Thanks for sharing them!!!

Stephanie said...

I have just been introduced to families.com. CVS is a trip for me (40 minutes) but I know their deals are worth the trip, but I like to be prepared when I go. I will have to check out this. Thank you!
I love Walgreens to, but have not had a whole lot of luck with their rebates. They get lost or miscalculated it seems every month! Thanks for the tip!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin