Monday, September 3, 2007

Secrets to Supermarket Savings

Crystal over at Biblical Womanhood offered a wonderful class for about the last three weeks, it was her introduction of her Supermarket Savings 101, and I was one of the women who took the introductory class.

Even though I have been making a weekly menu for more than 8 years, shopping to a list, and trying to get the sales, I learned so much! It had a tremendous impact on my menu planning and shopping! There is a quote from me on the class page under my real first name that says how much more confident I am in my shopping abilities now that I have taken this class!

It is not a difficult class as Crystal makes it SO easy to get the basics down, and feel very confident that you are going to do a great job and continually be getting better at this!

The class is filled with audio and written lessons from Crystal, wonderful examples and very helpful e-books.

I cannot recommend the class highly enough. Today (Monday) the class is priced at $5.97, and it will increase in price $3 each day until it reaches it's regular price of $17.97. At either price it is a steal!

For complete information on the class Click Here!

1 comment:

Vicky said...

I purchased this last night - I was so excited to get such a great deal and all those extras! :)

This is my last week at work and I will get to be a SAHM, so I'm excited to do my "homework" and become a super shopper!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin