We love grilled cheese sandwiches, and we love cream cheese, so we combined the two to get this delicious and quick sandwich.Creamed Cheese Grilled Cheese
Butter the outside of piece of bread #1 with butter, place in frying pan heated to a low medium, and butter the inside with cream cheese (or place thinly cut slices to cover). Place favorite cheese slices over top of that, and top with piece of bread #2 that has the outside buttered!
Cook until first side is golden brown, flip and cook until second side is golden brown, and if your pan was not too hot, the inside should be nicely melted.
Serve with ketchup or salsa!
Sooooo yummy!



![[the-library.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjZlgbkzq4RFoBQc3lUKiqnqmqJKJ_OvF8tsg4xUtv3A6fDdV2iaYc-f2GJHGXNypj1LPHuqZ8UPUpK7aA0NY7wN5lyaEYmIfFqYSDIxPYzg_rBBouE60A0LABiXUbdI73MhHN24Xb7-nc/s1600/the-library.jpg)





6 comments:
that sounds so good. i like cream cheese, never thought of putting it in a grilled cheese sandwich. I wonder how it would taste without any other cheese, or something like brown sugar, or cinnamon and sugar. Thanks for sharing this one. im definitely making this one.
Now this is something I never thought of at all. Clever and tasty.
Oooh, this is like a gourmet-style grilled cheese sandwich! Yummy!
Thanks, Mrs. Pear, for participating in my Favorite Ingredient Friday- Sandwich Edition. I do appreciate it!
I love cream cheese. This sounds amazing. Thanks!
This sounds so delicious! Thanks for sharing.
I do this, too! I use chive and onion flavored cream cheese. This is how they make them at an old sandwich shop I frequented.
Post a Comment