Thursday, September 13, 2007

Just a little bit scattered

So this past week has been strange. Our new fall schedule is starting, so we are adding BSF on Tuesday mornings (provided there is room in the children's class for Miss Pear - Please Lord!) and play group on Mondays so that we can meet more people in our new city. We are almost decided on our new church home, so we will be meeting with the pastor with our questions and will see.

So I don't really know what I am doing right now, my schedules are not really working because there is new stuff thrown in all over the place. And we are back to teething 2 year molars (top ones this time). So I am working on new schedules for us so that I have some kind of guide so theoretically everything gets done.

We are trying to figure it out, but this week has been a wash on almost everything, and it will not settle down until October 2 - I will be taking a bloggy break the last week of September, and it appears that I might be a bit sporadic between now and then while I get this all figured out.

I just keep reminding myself that the Lord is going to get me through this and straightened out again, He always does! And He is faithful, it is not like He is going to suddenly abandon me now!

So tell me, PLEASE, how do you get it all done?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't. But, that's okay, too. ;-D

Mari said...

I have no answers to your question, but had to tell you I did BSF too and it was great!

Melanie said...

Not sure if this applies. But the biggest thing I had to learn how to do when I had my first child was to stay home. When I began limiting my playdates, shopping excursions and extra-curricular activities to just one day a week (the same day), suddenly finding time to stay on top of the household tasks was not a problem! Good luck!

Desia said...

I remember when I was expecting my second child that I was stressing about how to do it all, how to fit everything in and how to still have enough time for two little ones! But you do, things fall into place and you find a routine and hopefully it will work most of the time! There are always those times when nothing seems to work and you are tired and just want out of all responsibilities or obligations, but that usually passes...
I did BSF for a few years too and loved it, I was the Children’s Supervisor at our smallish (about 150 women) BSF, and loved the little ones, even though I never thought I would like working with under 6’s! We moved away in the midst of the Romans-study last year.

Cheri said...

Ummm - I don't. Which the dust bunnies bigger than our dog can testify to. But I try to do what's important. Make sure my family eats. Make sure they have clean socks and underwear. Tell them I love them, even when they're not listening. Make sure The Boy occasionally showers, brushes his teeth, and sleeps... Pray as a family at bedtime and meal time.

The important things. Vaccuuming can wait. So can mopping. Dusting - definately. The tomatoes are a jungle and rotting off the vine occasionally.

But I do what's important, and what God wants me to do.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin