I have been reading Brandon and Amy's blog for a long time, long before I even considered blogging myself, and it broke my heart to read of this young wife and mother battling leukemia. I have been praying for just as long, asking the Lord to have mercy on this young wife and mom, on this young family. It broke my heart to read that she passed away today.
She endured her entire sickness with her eyes on the Lord, and was such an encouragement to me, such an example of faith. No matter how she suffered, how things looked from an earthly perspective, her posts focused on the Lord, and her situation with a focus on His perspective of them.
And in his sad announcement, her husband, Brandon, exhibits that same strong faith in the Lord.
Sometimes the little things in life get us down, and we are reminded in the sovereignty of our Lord, and that perspective check changes everything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



![[the-library.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjZlgbkzq4RFoBQc3lUKiqnqmqJKJ_OvF8tsg4xUtv3A6fDdV2iaYc-f2GJHGXNypj1LPHuqZ8UPUpK7aA0NY7wN5lyaEYmIfFqYSDIxPYzg_rBBouE60A0LABiXUbdI73MhHN24Xb7-nc/s1600/the-library.jpg)





2 comments:
I read Amy's blog to and was inspired by her faith and courage. You are right - her husband shows the same. They are in my prayers.
I followed Amy's blog a bit too and I was very sorry to hear of her death. She was indeed an inspiration to us all. Same with her husband, Brandon.
Post a Comment