
We now resume our regular blogging seeing as all the contest questions are posted (you can still join us!)
So to celebrate I am sharing with you my favorite fruit salad that I make year round, that is inexpensive flexible, and every one is convinced I add jello to because it is nice and thick. I was given a copy of this much sought after recipe at my bridal shower by my Mother-in-Law as it is a favorite of my husband's.
Summer Fruit Salad
do not drain anything!
1 x 10 0z can mandarin oranges
1 x 14 oz can pineapple tidbits
1 cup each fresh or frozen blueberries, raspberries and strawberries
1 cup grapes
2 bananas
2 kiwi fruit if you can get them
1 cup peaches if available
Place all ingredients in a large bowl, mix, and enjoy.
We freeze fresh berries now so that we can have this in the winter! But you can always just buy frozen in the winter too. However, this is a great way to deal with those end of the season berries that were not as flavorful as you would like!



![[the-library.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjZlgbkzq4RFoBQc3lUKiqnqmqJKJ_OvF8tsg4xUtv3A6fDdV2iaYc-f2GJHGXNypj1LPHuqZ8UPUpK7aA0NY7wN5lyaEYmIfFqYSDIxPYzg_rBBouE60A0LABiXUbdI73MhHN24Xb7-nc/s1600/the-library.jpg)





5 comments:
This sounds so good. Thank you for posting it.
Blessings,
Ooooooooh this is one of those super sounding salads!! Can't wait to try it.
You just can't go wrong with any combination of fresh fruit.
This sounds wonderful and refreshing.
I love this salad! It's been ages since I've tried to make it though. Thanks for the reminder. :)
Thanks so much for participating in my Favorite Ingredients Friday Salads Edition recipe exchange. I do appreciate it.
Post a Comment