Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Bloggy Goodness

Do you remember the Dog Days of Summer a couple weeks ago where Mrs. Dryer hosted a Mr. Linky for giveaways?

Well, one of the MANY participants was my dear bloggy friend Mrs. Momrn2 over at My Quiet Corner. And I was shocked when she posted this, that I won!

She sent of this wonderful gift package:

And I confess, I copied the picture from her site because my camera is fussing and does not want to sinc to the computer.

Thank you so much for the wonderful present, I love it, and especially appreciate the gift of quiet! Please know that I am trying to find the top of my precious roll top desk so that I can return to my favorite place for quiet times!

2 comments:

Jill said...

How fun! And what a great prize!

p.s. Tag you're it:
http://charmingdelightful.blogspot.com/2007/08/catching-up.html

Donnetta said...

I'm so glad you like it!! :-) ENJOY!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin