Monday, August 9, 2010

Cloudy Monday

Good afternoon - no Bible in 90 Days update today except to say I am on track.

Week is not off to a great start. I fell and very badly bruised my knee cap. It is the first time I have hurt myself where the pain was so bad I thought I would be sick. I am praising God that it did not break and think it has a lot to do with the fact that He prompted my husband to very specifically pray for my safety as I work around the house each day when we were praying last night!

So I am off to get settled with a book and an ice pack.

2 comments:

Amy@ MomsToolbox said...

:( Hope your knee is feeling better soon. Hang in there.

Anonymous said...

oh, rest up and prayers lifted up for you right now!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin