Mondays here always have a few things in common. We clean up the weekend wreckage, we start school time after a weekend break, and we do a few things to make the week go smoother.
The weekend wreckage was not too bad, we were all sick this weekend so we just kept putting everything in the dishwasher and only ate simple things, so almost everything went in the dishwasher!
Plus, while my knee is MUCH better, it is still hard to get down too far, so it is hard to peak in the very low front loading washing machine to make sure I collected all the socks. So my sweet husband did all the laundry on Saturday!
That leaves me in good shape as far as weekend wreckage goes.
I did a small sink of dishes, got rice in the rice cooker for supper, and got chicken marinading (although I am using chicken breasts because that is what I have on hand), also for supper.
We did our math and handwriting. You know your 5 year old likes math when she asks what the math game is for today.
Then we snuggled and watched Curious George.
For a family where everyone is sick with a cold, that is a banner morning! Plus the kitchen is clean. Therefore it is nap time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



![[the-library.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjZlgbkzq4RFoBQc3lUKiqnqmqJKJ_OvF8tsg4xUtv3A6fDdV2iaYc-f2GJHGXNypj1LPHuqZ8UPUpK7aA0NY7wN5lyaEYmIfFqYSDIxPYzg_rBBouE60A0LABiXUbdI73MhHN24Xb7-nc/s1600/the-library.jpg)





1 comment:
Hi! Just saw your comment over at Mom's Toolbox and wanted to drop you a line of encouragement. I've been up to 12 days behind this go around (I was a spring graduate of B90), but it's still worth it to catch up! Spend a little extra time here and there and you'll get caught up in no time! Hope you all get better soon!
Post a Comment