Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Ummmm....

....am I the only one who somehow lost Tuesday this week?

The time change has been particularly brutal this time, Baby is teething 4 eye teeth and 3 molars at the same time to make life fun!

One thing that did help was ordering the diapers from Diapers.com rather than running to the store. I ordered Sunday during nap time (after I put the last of the night time diapers in the drawer) and despite the fact that they said the diapers would be here on Tuesday, they were delivered Monday morning! They have free shipping on orders over $50, and you can get $10 gift cards with your Pampers points now. I have ordered from them twice now, and it has been so helpful! If you decide to try them, you can use my referral code KRIS3192 for $10 off your first order, and if you are like me, you LOVE a good diaper coupon.

The other thing that helped is just putting everything in the dishwasher and running it...twice a day.

I am also working on my Rod and Staff order for next year because they having their spring sale - 10% off text books until April 15.

I have a couple other fun things to share, but that will have to be later!

3 comments:

Jen said...

I laughed when you mentioned teh dishwasher...we've learned that to just run it after every meal, whether it's totally full or not, is really just better than having leftover dishes on the counter etc. Ahhh...the mechanics of a family of six:)

Myrnie said...

Oh my, your poor baby!! Unfortunately, I believe we're in the same boat, with a runny nose and slight fever and everything. Hope your daughter's teeth come in soon!

Alexandra said...

We took advantage of this sale as well. I tried to get as many books as I could on ebay, and then bought what I was lacking from Rod & Staff.

We started the Schoolaid health series last year - pretty good! Those Schoolaid English workbooks are so cute, and give more writing practice than Rod & Staff English. I end up buying both. We've gone through most of the Pathway readers too - they have an excellent matching vocabulary book for some of the grades.

I love the Mennonite and Amish school resources - excellent academically, efficient, and practical.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin