If you did the Read the Bible in 90 Day Challenge and did not miss a single day, you would be done today. If you used the 2 day graced period, which a week ago I had already used, you would finish on Wednesday.
The way things are looking I will finish on Sunday.
Somehow I just completely fell apart this past week with hubby gone for a business trip and 2 girls sick with colds (and sharing with Mommy) and an unexpected Tuesday evening appt that took the whole evening and kept the girls up late. And honestly, somehow my family has just not recovered from the time change with all that has been happening.
This challenge has been great for me, and I will finish it, but in about 94 days instead. Not a complete failure, but not the rousing success I had hoped for.
The good news is that a do-over starts in July....
Monday, March 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



![[the-library.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjZlgbkzq4RFoBQc3lUKiqnqmqJKJ_OvF8tsg4xUtv3A6fDdV2iaYc-f2GJHGXNypj1LPHuqZ8UPUpK7aA0NY7wN5lyaEYmIfFqYSDIxPYzg_rBBouE60A0LABiXUbdI73MhHN24Xb7-nc/s1600/the-library.jpg)





1 comment:
Hang in there and keep reading. You are sooooo close! :)
Post a Comment