Happy Monday.
I had a deep cleaning of half my teeth today, they are now very sore. I have root canal scheduled for Friday afternoon, and the second half of the in-depth cleaning scheduled for next Tuesday morning (and hopefully the first appt. for my cap). Baby goes in for her 18 month hip check next Tuesday.
It is crazy.
I am overwhelmed.
All weekend I was sick with a terrible tension headache.
And through it all I know that God is going to care for us and guide us. I just really feel like I need time to seek Him, to find out what He is saying. I also feel like I need to give myself a break and be gentle with myself so that I CAN do this.
There are potentially some big things going on for our family, possible changes, but we don't really know. All I do know is that God knows, and I need to be seeking His face and caring for the family He gave me as my priority right now. We feel like a pretty rag tag group right now, life has been nuts.
So I anticipate being back next Wednesday, but depending on how my dental appointments go it might be in 2 weeks.
If you think if it, could you please pray for my family?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



![[the-library.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjZlgbkzq4RFoBQc3lUKiqnqmqJKJ_OvF8tsg4xUtv3A6fDdV2iaYc-f2GJHGXNypj1LPHuqZ8UPUpK7aA0NY7wN5lyaEYmIfFqYSDIxPYzg_rBBouE60A0LABiXUbdI73MhHN24Xb7-nc/s1600/the-library.jpg)





3 comments:
Take good care of yourself. Y'all will be in our prayers and thoughts.
Revee
Yes, yes. I will pray. GOd first, then family, then everything else will either fall into place or fall. Either way, it will be as He designed. Let me know if I can pray more specifically. One thing we at-home mamas can do is PRAY!!!
My friend be assured that I am praying! Even when you don't ask for it I pray for you. How wonderful to have specifics!
{HUGS} and more {HUGS} to you...
Post a Comment