Yup, I finally did it. I broke down and asked another lady at church who adores our girls if she could come over one day this week so I could attempt to get some stuff done and maybe even get a little bit caught up. She said she would love to, I was thrilled. She is coming for Friday morning.
I am trying to get my kitchen back in shape, I am not sure what happened. But so far today I have pulled out 36 empty canning jars from various places in my cupboard to make room for other stuff and have pulled out a huge stack of cookbooks to be returned to the bookshelf upstairs. My goal is to restore order to the kitchen and my desk this week. It may truly take all week.
I also did a sink full of dishes, made hot cross buns and did another sink full of dishes.
And 3 huge loads of laundry with a load of kitchen towels to still go.
Our church is having missions Sunday this weekend, and the children are taking up a special offering for a children's mission project. They are encouraging the children to earn the money themselves, so for this purpose only, I pay Miss Pear for jobs done in quarters. She is very enthusiastic and is asking me repeatedly for jobs she can do for quarters. I even paid Baby a quarter this morning for letting Miss Pear finish a big 3 part job (therefore 3 quarters) without getting in the way. Miss Pear thought that was great because it was another quarter in the jar!
I feel stuck in a rut with lunches again. I don't know why this happens a couple times a year. Do you have any ideas?
What big projects are on your to do list this week?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



![[the-library.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjZlgbkzq4RFoBQc3lUKiqnqmqJKJ_OvF8tsg4xUtv3A6fDdV2iaYc-f2GJHGXNypj1LPHuqZ8UPUpK7aA0NY7wN5lyaEYmIfFqYSDIxPYzg_rBBouE60A0LABiXUbdI73MhHN24Xb7-nc/s1600/the-library.jpg)





No comments:
Post a Comment