Tuesday, March 30, 2010

So much for boring...

...remember when I said that being boring for a while would be fun?

God disagreed.

We are moving from Southern California to the Pacific Northwest.

It was official yesterday and my husband's new job starts the last week of April...in 4 weeks.

If I disappear for a while you will know why!

By the way, this is a great change for our whole family!

5 comments:

Carina said...

What an exciting (if hectic!) opportunity! The Pacific Northwest is such a beautiful place! I have lived in SoCal my whole life, but my aunt lives in Bellevue (outside of Seattle) and it is simply gorgeous! I will be praying that God gives you the energy to get everything packed up in the next four weeks! :)

BTW, I'm making your Hot Cross Buns for Good Friday's breakfast; I'll let you know how they turn out! (I'm hoping they will be similar to the ones DH grew up eating in Sydney....)

StrivingSimply said...

WOW! That's a big change. You adapt to things MUCH better than I do :o) Good luck!

Myrnie said...

You'll love it here- the rain keeps it beautiful, and the sunshine and flowers are so lovely... good luck with your move!! you don't know me, but e-mail if you need any info about the area, etc :)

Jen said...

Wow! I will definitely be rpaying for you!!! I'm sure this will be a hectic time, but exciting as well. On a positive note, perhaps the allergies will be different there...in a good way:) The rain does tend to keep the dry stuff from giving as much grief. Hopefully the moldy things won't cause issues;)
Let me know if there are specific ways we can pray...

Anonymous said...

What part of the Pacific Northwest will you be moving to? We live in Oregon but Washington and Idaho are also in the Pacific Northwest. There are many homeschoolers in the Pacific Northwest so hopefully you have no trouble finding friends that believe in it. Have a great and wonderfull day and hope to hear more on your adventure.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin