I have to confess, I did not feel triumphant until I started thinking about what I was going to write.
But I did hear God's direction and voice clearly.
I know now that changes are coming for our family. Good ones, ones that will bless our family, but change is still change. But at least it is not just change for the sake of change, this is going to be really great change. That is all I can say right now, but I assure you our family will not be growing despite the fact that Miss Pear has a strong affection for puppies.
The worst of my dental visits are over, and they were fine. I still need my permanent crown and 3 fillings, but that will be fine.
Baby had her hip check and she is doing great.
My girls are healthy and are recovering more each and every day. That is a miracle. Don't try to tell me otherwise.
Areas where I needed to get my act together are not together, but I have a plan, and with 2 children and a time change that is the best one can expect.
We have a plan for homeschooling in the fall - important with the sales starting.
I know that I am God's and He is mine.
(okay, so I already knew that, but there was a new dimension learned)
Despite the craziness of life I am only 1 day behind in my Bible in 90 Days reading. I cannot recommend doing this at least once highly enough!
Did you have a good 2 weeks?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



![[the-library.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjZlgbkzq4RFoBQc3lUKiqnqmqJKJ_OvF8tsg4xUtv3A6fDdV2iaYc-f2GJHGXNypj1LPHuqZ8UPUpK7aA0NY7wN5lyaEYmIfFqYSDIxPYzg_rBBouE60A0LABiXUbdI73MhHN24Xb7-nc/s1600/the-library.jpg)





1 comment:
So I'm hoping that the change is that you're heading this way? Huh, huh??... :-)
Good news about the girls! I'm not going to be the one arguing miracles. I couldn't agree more.
Sounds like you've had a very good and productive time off.
However, I have MISSED YOU so! Welcome back!
Post a Comment