Time is counting down quickly!
Today we had our 34 week check up, and all is good. I remain the boring patient. Perfect.
Weirdly enough I managed to lose a pound in the last two weeks. I think it just evaporated in the heat. Although I feel as big as a house so it is hard to imagine that a whole pound just disappeared!
We are looking forward to a very quiet weekend, maybe some puttering in the house, but Mr. Pear has officially put me on the "take it easy" track. Besides, his mom arrives in two and a half weeks and keeps telling me to just leave stuff for her...sounds good! Although I think my head would explode if I left all that she would like me to and just sat on the couch and knit until then! I will be leaving washing the 3-6 month clothes (complete with treating the old stains that reappeared) and some organization and baking. Somethings are just not as important as playing with Miss Pear and being relatively well rested when Mr. Pear returns from work!
Any ways, I just wanted to let you all know that I am officially boring....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



![[the-library.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjZlgbkzq4RFoBQc3lUKiqnqmqJKJ_OvF8tsg4xUtv3A6fDdV2iaYc-f2GJHGXNypj1LPHuqZ8UPUpK7aA0NY7wN5lyaEYmIfFqYSDIxPYzg_rBBouE60A0LABiXUbdI73MhHN24Xb7-nc/s1600/the-library.jpg)





2 comments:
Not boring...uneventful. Believe me, after three uneventful pregnancies and now having some scary things happening, "boring" sounds like fun!
On, enjoy theselast weeks with Miss Pear. They will seem to dear to you later...
Boring isn't a bad thing in some situations!
I'm so lad to read you're finally relaxing a little!
Post a Comment