Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Share with a Neighbor
I think my best kitchen tip is to have a very good and very close (location-wise) friend who has similar kitchen interests to yours!
It helps if it is your next door neighbor.
Since we have moved here and become friends with our neighbor I find I am encouraged to try new things in the kitchen, and do a better job because she encourages me (no competition, just spurring each other on!). We both have a last ditch help when we find we have run out of something. We get calls about what that delicious smell is. And we pass cookbooks back and forth. On top of that, we have also been know to pass food back and forth, share project Fridays, and swap freezer meals.
I know that in a crunch we can count on them, and vice versa. It is not just a kitchen thing.
Also, I have a friend who I keep in touch quite closely with via email, and because of her I am trying lots of things that I would not have tried without her encouragement, and that is resulting in a healthier menu!
But this is kitchen tip Tuesday, so that is my kitchen tip!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




![[the-library.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjZlgbkzq4RFoBQc3lUKiqnqmqJKJ_OvF8tsg4xUtv3A6fDdV2iaYc-f2GJHGXNypj1LPHuqZ8UPUpK7aA0NY7wN5lyaEYmIfFqYSDIxPYzg_rBBouE60A0LABiXUbdI73MhHN24Xb7-nc/s1600/the-library.jpg)





No comments:
Post a Comment