There are actually 5 different ones as the background bottom paper changes slightly, only three are shown here. And the flower part with the green frame and ribbon is actually raised.
I was very pleased with the way they turned out! Especially that this is the first ever serious card making project I have undertaken on my own! (Although 2 friends consulted on the colors!)
If there is interest I would post the how to and what materials I used (complete with pictures).
I did not know this as this before, but there is something very special about sending out thank you cards you made yourself. So far I have just used these for the Church baby shower, but will be using them for all the baby stuff and other things that come up until they are gone! Then I will just have to make more!



![[the-library.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjZlgbkzq4RFoBQc3lUKiqnqmqJKJ_OvF8tsg4xUtv3A6fDdV2iaYc-f2GJHGXNypj1LPHuqZ8UPUpK7aA0NY7wN5lyaEYmIfFqYSDIxPYzg_rBBouE60A0LABiXUbdI73MhHN24Xb7-nc/s1600/the-library.jpg)





2 comments:
These are just beautiful!
Trixie
What lovely cards! You've done a wonderful job on them.
Post a Comment