Wednesday, August 20, 2008

3 more weeks...

We went for a walk tonight, and the conversation turned to the arrival of baby. We realized that in 3 weeks, at the most, we would be holding our sweet baby.

Part of me panicked that we only had 3 weeks left, but most of me shouted in protest that I could not wait that long!

But if we make it to our planned C-section date, three weeks from tonight we will be holding our baby for the first evening, checking her out, talking to her, kissing her, cuddling her. I cannot wait!

Although I am praying to make it until reinforcements arrive in one week so that Miss Pear is well cared for by her grandma, and also there is a family birthday before then that I really wish to avoid! (I was a continual disappointment to said family member, and would like to avoid August all together for baby's birthday). But really, I am more concerned about grandma being here for our first blessing while we are in the hospital welcoming our second.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin