Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Target Playdoh Deal?

Update: Thanks for your wonderful input - I am going to skip this one....The more I look at it, the less I like it....

I am trying to decide if this is a good deal, and if I REALLY want to have this to clean up.

Target has the Play-Doh Creativity Center on for $24.99

The image “http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/511X87KJFQL._AA262_.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

Which has had it's price drop by at least $5 in the last couple days.

But I also have a coupon that is for a free 24 pack of Play-doh when you buy the Creativity Center. It was priced at $20, but the price has just dropped to $10.

The coupon was in the Target flier/catalog in this week's paper.

What do you think? Good Deal? Do I really want all those pieces?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a LOT of little pieces....my daughter likes cookie cutters, and various other "recycled" things like detergent lids, etc. just fine, and if they get crusty playdough on them I can just toss them.

Dianna said...

I think cookie cutters and metal pie plates will be just as fun and not limit her creativity as much. Sometimes when there are sets with molds and such, children don't think about all the other things they can make.

However, if you do get it for her, I'm sure she'll love it. If she's like my boy, though, she'll ignore it after a couple of weeks. If you're looking for a mess to clean up, though, I would recommend finger paints. I have great memories of fingerpaint days growing up. So much fun!

Kim said...

We received this as a Christmas gift for my then 5 year old daughter last year...it sits on the bookshelf...she would much rather play at the table. In addition many of the pieces are fairly small and useless. I wouldn't waste your $$$ unless you do not have a spot she can play Playdough right now. HTH!! Kim

Jill said...

Oooooooooo... I like that. I don't think I can make another trip to Target though... Hubbz is going to blow a gasket as it is when he sees the bank statement and all the debit card transactions from there. Yikes!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin