If you have been reading here for a while you will know that I am trying very hard to make my grocery budget go further, even covering all our household expenses! I was even able to get all the canning jars I needed this year to fit into the budget! One of my tools is coupons both from the paper and printed.
I cannot tell you the number of times my printed coupons have stuck together! Usually I would catch it right at the cash register, but frequently I have arrived home and not noticed until I reviewed my receipt.
It is so frustrating!
But the fix is easy!
Just slightly crumple each coupon so that they cannot stick together! That way the cashier does not accidentally miss one!
This may be a silly little thing, but I have had a $4 coupon missed and not been able to get the money back!
Head on over to Crystal's for tips from the experts!
Friday, November 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



![[the-library.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjZlgbkzq4RFoBQc3lUKiqnqmqJKJ_OvF8tsg4xUtv3A6fDdV2iaYc-f2GJHGXNypj1LPHuqZ8UPUpK7aA0NY7wN5lyaEYmIfFqYSDIxPYzg_rBBouE60A0LABiXUbdI73MhHN24Xb7-nc/s1600/the-library.jpg)





2 comments:
Great tip!
It works for new bills (money) too!
Good idea. The cashiers get so frustrated sometimes when you give them stacks of coupons that stick together.
Post a Comment