Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Knit Knit Knit

I have been working on a beautiful afghan that is supposed to be a Christmas present for my parents. Actually it was supposed to be a Christmas present last year, but here we are.

It has been so hot that it has actually been too warm to work on it, even with the air conditioning on, so I have been knitting dish clothes. The logic being that I can tuck a couple dish cloths in with a copy of the pattern, sample of the wool and picture of the work in process afghan.

First I knit 3 cloths with the Chinese wave pattern (thanks to Jodi for the link)

Now I am finishing the fourth of Grandma's Favorite, the traditional one that you usually see.

But as soon as I am finished it, I am going back to the afghan full speed ahead to get it done!

1 comment:

Dianna said...

I just saw a pattern here this week:

http://homespunliving.blogspot.com/2007/11/waffle-knit-dishcloth-pattern.html

I wish I knew how to knit! I'm going to have to learn one of these days.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin