
I tried to make these this week without the cheese for my husband, and without the cheese they are nothing special, but with the cheese they are pretty good for a last minute meal idea when you remember after lunch that you have to run errands and you will not be home until exactly supper time!
Cheeseburger Sloppy Joes
2 lbs ground beef
1 medium onion chopped
2 stalks celery finely chopped
1 sweet pepper finely chopped
1 can condensed tomato soup
1/4 cup water
2 tbsp tomato paste
1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Salt and Pepper to taste
4-6 hamburger buns
Brown ground beef and add to slow cooker along with the next 7 ingredients (up to, but not including, the cheese), mix well.
Cover and cook on low for 6 hours, high for 3 hours.
Reduce heat to low, add cheese and let cook for an addition 10 minutes.
Spoon mixture over hamburger buns - best served open face.



![[the-library.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjZlgbkzq4RFoBQc3lUKiqnqmqJKJ_OvF8tsg4xUtv3A6fDdV2iaYc-f2GJHGXNypj1LPHuqZ8UPUpK7aA0NY7wN5lyaEYmIfFqYSDIxPYzg_rBBouE60A0LABiXUbdI73MhHN24Xb7-nc/s1600/the-library.jpg)





4 comments:
Mrs. Pear, these sound great! Thank you for sharing!
I know my family would adore them :)
Blessings,
I've made sloppy joes in the crockpot but never with cheese. Sounds delicious.
Eleisia
http://www.twomomsinablog.com/inthekitchen/
Thank you so much for sharing! My kids will LOVE this!
Renee'
http://rmboys2.wordpress.com/
These sound amazing, I think my kids would love me forever :)
Thank you so much for sharing :)
Post a Comment