
Oh, one of my favorite things to bake! I try to always have a full cookie jar and refills in the freezer! A couple months ago I asked for Cookie Help! and some sweet readers gave me some excellent recipes!
In getting out of my cookie rut I found a great one!
Orange Cookies
1/2 cup butter, softened
1 cup sugar
2 eggs
2 tsp orange flavoring
1/4 cup milk
2 cups flour
2 tsp baking powder
1 tbsp grated orange rind
1 cup raisins
Cream butter and sugar together. Beat in eggs 1 at a time. Add orange flavoring and milk.
Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
Drop by spoonfuls onto greased cookie sheets.
Bake at 375F for 8-10 minutes.
Makes about 3 dozen
What is your favorite cookie recipe?



![[the-library.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjZlgbkzq4RFoBQc3lUKiqnqmqJKJ_OvF8tsg4xUtv3A6fDdV2iaYc-f2GJHGXNypj1LPHuqZ8UPUpK7aA0NY7wN5lyaEYmIfFqYSDIxPYzg_rBBouE60A0LABiXUbdI73MhHN24Xb7-nc/s1600/the-library.jpg)





4 comments:
These sound yummy! I know i will be making these for my dad on his birthday...we always have to have an orange flavored cake, now he can have orange cookies too. Thanks for sharing this one.
Yum - These sound great!!
Yum, lovely ladies tea cookies!
Our current favorite is peanut butter cookies. We are using up some jars we stocked up on earlier this year.
Ooh, these sound good. I'm going to have to look for orange flavoring the next time I'm at the store!
Thanks so much for participating in my Favorite Ingredients Friday- Cookie Edition recipe exchange. I do appreciate it.
Post a Comment